Grossdale has developed a range of international Partners network especially in Paris, Washington DC, Dubai, Lagos and Accra
The International Department team works with departments and services to develop and deliver Grossdale’s international agenda.

Our Role:

  • Working with departments to develop their international agenda. This includes international agreements, funding opportunities, participation in visits and profile-raising.
  • Managing an ongoing schedule of visits by Grossdale delegations to institutions in other regions of the world. Please contact us if you think that your department would benefit from involvement in any of these visits.
  • Hosting visits by delegations from international organisations. 
  • Building international profile of Grossdale through visits, media coverage, events and conferences.
  • Developing and managing international opportunities for organisations to participate with us in our Care Service and Human Resource Development
  • Tailoring packages for the needs of international organisations

Living costs
The cost of being accommodated and living in London can vary according to taste and lifestyle. We recommend that you contact Head of International Affairs to discuss all accommodation costs and expenses.

No visa is required from the (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA) member countries. A valid travel document entitles Delegates/Student to enter into the UK. All citizens of non-EU/EEA member countries who wish to study in London are required to obtain a visa prior to their arrival in London. They should contact the Consulate or Embassy in their country of residence.

If you are classed as a non-visa national, and are coming for a course of six months or less, you have the option of applying for permission to enter and stay in the UK upon arrival. We strongly recommend that you apply for entry clearance before leaving your country of origin. If you are studying for more than six months, you must apply for a visa before leaving your home country.

What do I need to apply for a visa?

  • A completed visa application form (VAF9- PBS Migrant) accompanied with PBS Appendix 8 General Student Self- Assessment form available from
  • An original unconditional enrolment letter from Grossdale
  • Confirmation of Acceptance to Study (CAS) number
  • Proof of qualifications – the visa office requires original certificates as proof of appropriate qualifications.
  • Proof of personal funds for course fees and living expenses while in the UK.

Public transport
Barking, London has a good public transportation network, underground - tube, buses and trains are reliable and allow easy access to points all around the city.

Airport pick-ups
Grossdale will arrange for Delegates/Students to be registered with our pick-up service which will help you get from the airport to wherever you will be staying in London. You will be met at the airport arrival gate with your name written on a sign.

Contact us on +44 0208 133 6010, or email for more information.

About Us|Testimonials|Course Directory